August 30, 2010

LIfe is a journey ... hold on !!!

As I sit here tonight i'm shocked and amazed that my kids are starting school in 2 days and they are really growing up.  In less then 48 hours Nicole will be starting 8th grade, her last year of middle school and Ryan will be starting 5th grade, his last year of elementary school. I remember the day they each started kindergarden and the scarry thing is it doesn't seem like that long ago. Time flies and it reminds me how precious it is. This year I hope to enjoy my kids, my life, my friends and family. I want to make a difference in the lives of people I love and care about. I want my kids to continue to grow and learn to be nice productive students. I love where we are and as much as i'm scarred where we are at ... I can't wait to see what is waiting for our family. LIFE ....
bring it on and let's face it with a big smile and open heart...

No comments: