December 7, 2010

Time, Patience, Time and the Holidays

Today I realized that Christmas is only 2 1/2 weeks away ....
I'm not sure how that is possible.
I have been saying how much I'm going to enjoy
this holiday season. How much I'm going to be organized this December.
How with all the craziness going on in my life right now, I was going
to spend my time wisely....
Wow ... that just went out the window.
However, I have not taken my eyes off what is truely important...
Decorations - No
Gifts - No
Partys- No
Christmas tree - No - well maybe yes
Friends - Yes
Family - Yes
making the most out of what I have left of this amazing season - Yes
The lessons I am learning right now have made me stop and realize
only stress over what is important ... and just let the rest go.
I love Christmas, I love spending time with my kids and my husband,
I love my family and friends and that is what
this December is all about ... the rest may just wait until next year !!!

No comments: