February 5, 2011

Maybe this will help ....

Friday morning at 5:30am I check into Whittier Pres (again) for the day
(funny moment .. my nurse says as she is drawing blood, weren't you just here?)

Surgery was scheduled at 7:30am.. They took me down to surgery holding at 6:20am..
By 7:20 i was my operating room and by 8:20 i was back in recovery ...
A D & C completed, a Uterine Ablajan done and a full uterine biopsy sent to the lab...

Maybe this will provide answers ... maybe the prospect of NO MORE PERIODS .
will rule out that my periods have anything to do with my anemia ...

What ever the answers are ... I have proven to myself that I am strong
and survived yet another day that was way outside my box ...
and I did it with the strength of God, Mark, my  great family and my
wonderful friends ...
Yes, I'm blessed ......
Oh, and yes my coin was in my hand and at side the whole time!!!!


No comments: