April 14, 2011

The last step .....


Can it be ... one can hope and pray ....
Last week I had my hysterectomy .... My uterus and cervix were removed and we received the
amazing news that it is "Cancer Free" ... pre cancer ... doesn't matter .. just the fact that it is NOT cancer...
So as I sit here in what seems like a long long week.... I get better a bit every day. This journey just continues. Surgery is not fun, recovery stinks, but ... I sit here so blessed. Mark is just amazing, sweet, helpful and just fabulous in taking care of me. My BFF's just pouring so much love on me, my sweet great family here day after day helping in so many ways, and then my support group (AKA PTA friends) showering me with love and food... More food then I could make in a month, in just the first week. God is great and more and more thru this journey I see his love and guidance.
Only time will tell .... will this be the answer to my anemia?? Maybe ... but i do know that my anemia has saved my life more than once. Yes, how amazing is that. If not for my anemia I would have Uterine cancer in the next year and wouldnt be on the look out for Multiple Myeloma... God works in mysterious ways...

No comments: