August 30, 2011

First Day!!!

9 years ago I took Nicole to her first day of kindergarden .. she was so little, so cute
and so so excited to be starting school...
then fast forward to today ..
my sweet still cute but not so little Coley went off for her first day off high school...
If time continues at this speed her 4 years at La Serna will be gone in a flash...
With a tear in my eye and many kisses to her cheek she walked down the drive way to
begin her next amazing journey ...
La Serna has a new Lancer ....
I love you Coley and am very proud of you and can't wait to see what the future has for you!!

Today though .. have fun !!!!

Then a few minutes later it was Ryan's turn ... a big day for him too (and me )
no longer a first day where I walk him to his classroom at Scott ave and take a cute
picture in front of his door ... no he is off to
be a BIG MIDDLE SCHOOLER at Granada ...
How and where did the time go??? My kids are growing up and seem so different...
all a good thing, I am looking forward to this new phase..
With confidence and excitement Ryan and his friends took off down the street to walk
to school and start his new school experience as a jr. higher ..
watch out world Ryan is moving up!!!

Granada's new student

off they go with smiles on their faces!!!
Bring it on 2011-2012 school year!!!



No comments: