December 26, 2011

finally time for me ....

as much as I have loved this holiday season .... it has been busy..
just the normal work, kids in school until the 22, shopping, wrapping,
plus shopping for gram, wrapping for gram, through in some fun and a few xmas parties..
fun but busy ...
so my promise to myself ... the day after Christmas is MY day ... at it has been today.
I woke up this morning (Nicole was already gone for the day and ryan was off to run the neighborhood)
made myself a pot of coffee and spent the entire day in my jammies watching movies...
the whole day !!! quiet and to myself ...
Thanks to my brother and his job ...
I was able to sit on my couch, under my new blanket and watch
War Horse, The Ides of March, The Help, Our Idiot Brother and Young Adult...
What a much needed day of peace, quiet & relaxation....


1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

lucky YOU! well deserved.