February 27, 2012

wow .... what a weekend

The weekend began with crazy fun and ended on the same note !!!
It was a whirl wind of fun, crazy, exciting and precious .....
I think I have almost caught my breath ..
Friday night ... 17 people my house for dinner, only 3 broken pots in the back yard from our young amazing soccer players, a new drink .. so good (Orange soda and vanilla vodka, for the adults) to much saki, lots of laughs ...
Ryan and his 4 buds up til 4am ( why do they call them sleep overs when no one sleeps)

Saturday morning... over to watch my nephew who was running a fever while Heather went to witness the birth of a sweet baby boy!!
then off to the convention center for Soccer Expo 2012 ..
anything soccer gets  these guys pumped up

Nicole and Lauren (yes lauren is the duck)
at the same time Nicole is off to do volunteer work with
From Maddis Closet .. selling rubber ducks .. come support us !!

Soccer expo led to a late dinner so we went over to the yard house in LA, which is next door to staples center, i'm still not sure but thanks to Scott ....
a quick dinner and a short walk and we entered the VIP entrance at staples center and headed for our suite to watch a great Kings Game!!!

The boys had a fabulous day and ended with an amazing gift of jerseys for all...

In the middle of my chaos ... Cade was born to my friend Shanen & Kyle ...and his wonderful aunt heather !!!

Throw in a little cousin time... as we  enjoyed dinner with great gram on Sunday!!!

An afternoon at disneyland for nicole and her friends on sunday was followed by Saturday night's concert at OCSA with nic and lauren

Somewhere in there .. Nicole worked with her geometry tutor

I hit the 1/2 way point in my Financial peace Univeristy course !!!!

I think that almost covers the weekend !!!
I've never been really good at just going with the flow .. i'm a  planner
but this weekend the flow was moving and we all had a ball !!!!
For a weekend with not much planned ... I need a nap now that monday has come !!!


1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

I need a nap just reading all this goodness. Glad you had a ball. Well deserved.