June 28, 2012

A bunch of tourists from Akron Ohio

We had a GReAt Day .....
We were tourists (pretending to be from Akron) in our own city ....
Best friends, cool old buildings, the best lunch, a taste of an international city,
a fire house, a special bench and a train !!!
Who could ask for more than that in a day.
The old beauty of Union Station






Auntie Heather and Nicole found true "Bliss" when they sat on the bench from 500 days of summer...


My highlight ... our ride on Angeles Flight



The boys had a little fun in this really cool fountain ... that is until we got  busted !!!
Every one in a while it's fun to break the rules just a bit !!!
Phillippe's Beef Dip sandwich is the best

This year I promised myself that the kids and I would actually do at least some of the things on our
summer bucket list ....
2 weeks since school got out and "Check" I got one marked off

After today I'm even more excited to enjoy new and exciting things off our
list .... Our day spent with our amazing friends made it all the more BeTrEr ..

Gotta love being tourists ....

No comments: