July 1, 2013

My summer can begin ......

  I made it to the BEACH !!!!!

 
As, I have sat here trapped in my house (LOL) trying to recover and heal,
summer has begun ... the kids have been out and about and enjoying summer....
 
Well .... Ryan had beach soccer practice on Sunday and I decided ...


 
 


i'm done waiting  and ready to figure out a way to enjoy some summer fun ..
 
So with the help of my kids and friends ...
We set off for practice  ... and some fun !!!!
 
I Made it ...  I didn't get far, I didn't see the water ...
but damn, I sat in the sand ... I ate hot dogs .. and I enjoyed hearing the waves ..
 
 

I never pictured myself stepping very slowly, using a walker just to make it
20 yards across into the sand .... But, that is what I had to do today ..
However, regardless that I did use a walker in the sand and I had to sit with my leg
on a stool ... I spent the afternoon at the BEACH ..


No comments: