August 12, 2013

while they were at the lake .....

While my family was at the lake, I spent most of the time at home
but, I did get out a little.
 
Being home alone for 9 days to some sounds like heaven for a mom, for me it was pretty sad
week. I have to admit there were a lot of tears and a lot of
useless time on the computer to waste time. I did get out a little ...
 
3 times to therapy ( this sucks and is so painful, but no pain no gain .. right ???)
 
 
  one of my least favorite ...
the snake bite kit ... yep, a real snake bite plunger  and they suck my
very sensitive very sore knee into the plunger
to break down the scar tissue ... YUK ..
and scary, because at this point scar tissue may be the only thing
holding my knee together ...
oh thefun !!!
 
I also had a doctor appointment ...
Update time !!!!
from the side view x-ray, he said looks ok .. a bit more healed
from the front ....
his hand movement along with his expression says it all...
hmmmmm, hmmmmm, still see this fracture and that one ...
What does all this mean ... who the hell knows !!!
I will keep pushing, I will keep healing until I hear different!!!
Keep praying.. I really don't want to have surgery again...
 
 had a great lunch with Gram, Joan, Hai & Austin
 
And celebrated my birthday with Heather and a pear martini ~
 
 


No comments: