October 5, 2013

We are started thinking college !!!

We have reached another chapter !!!!
Things are happening,
Nicole and I attended the WUHSD College Fair ...
PSAT scheduled, meeting with college counselor set for November, preliminary transcripts ordered ...
 
Wow,  as my little girl filled out college information request forms and I watched her
write beginning fall class of 2015, I began to cry.
That is just around the corner and considering all college apps are due by the fall before that,
it's a year from now and decisions will have to be made.
 
As much as I want to cry as I think of this, I also can't wait and am so proud. The field she can't wait to dive into is Psychology, she just isn't sure exactly what she will
do with that, but her ideas are amazing and I cant wait to see what the future holds.  As we left the fair the other night, her options had doubled, her hopes were higher. It was so much fun to watch her bloom a bit more that evening.
 
So, will it be San Diego, Merced, Utah or ????
These are some of the options being talked about ..
Only time will tell .... but the sky is limit !!!!
 
Dream Big Peanut !!!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments: