February 2, 2014

Her college days are getting closer !!!

I can close my eyes and see my baby girl as clear as day, so how is it that I open them and my 
sweet baby is growing into a beautiful woman. Who is closing in on finishing her junior year in high school. Which means we are having to look at colleges. Yes colleges and her future. 
We started our college tours on January 4th, 
First up ...
Cal State Channel Islands







So much fun, so much to think about, and these 2 !!
Next Stop 
Cal State Northridge ...



 these girls have so much in common ...
including their college major and their love of food ...
so of course we ended our day with a great meal ..


This was the first of many tours to come ...
Can't wait to see where her path leads her, so many decisions so many choices ...
love you peanut

No comments: