September 16, 2014

September 2014 .... bring it on

I'm back !!!! I miss documenting our crazy life .. so let's see how the rest of 2014 goes!!
Our life is just as crazy and just as busy!! 
But one thing is for sure ... We still like to have fun and I love being with them....


September started with a day in my favorite place ... Labor Day weekend, major crowds
 & Balboa


National Dog Day ... Rocky !! 

As the weather has become incredibly hot .. Xplosion had some fun times at a pool party!!


These amazing girls and I had a great girls weekend in San Diego !! 
Sun, fun, henna, laughs and a great meeting with University of New Mexico.. with a $50,000 scholarship offered!! 

Xplosion Soccer has begun again... Ryan still loves this game!! Even played 2 games this weekend, with the temp of 100 degrees



No comments: