September 8, 2010

A Camera

My New Camera ....

I am so excited I can't believe it. I have saved and saved anniversary money, birthday money, market research money, change from my jar ... it finally added up. I have been wanting a camera for a while now and I finally had saved enough to order one last week. It arrived today ... I have already begun reading the manual, I have attached my one of kind camera strap to it (Thanks Heather I love it) and now I have to wait. Did you know when first charge the battery it takes all day. I can wait.. My new toy has arrived just in time...... volleyball just started, soccer is soon ... Oh I look forward to the hours of fun I am going to have capturing my life with my kids, husband, family and friends...

1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

WOW!!! this is a very exciting purchase AND addition to your family. Can't wait to see the results of your hours of fun!