November 10, 2010

Shoes ....

On Monday morning Ryan said ... mom I really need new shoes... and yes he does,
he is so hard on his shoes. So after school Ryan, grandma and Mom set off for shoes.
After a few stores he saw the shoes he wanted.. instantly .. these .. were the ones.
Black and Grey Vans...
Perfect he said and home we went with a very happy Ryan already wearing his new shoes....
And just like a loving brother would do, we walked in the house and he said to his sister
Look what I got ... Nicole responded those are the shoes I want...
With a promise a few weeks ago to take her shopping, Tuesday
Nicole and Papa headed for the Vans store....
Long story short ...
who would have thought my 13 year old girl and my 11 year old boy .. would
be so happy to have matching shoes !!!

1 comment:

Sara Ancich Photography said...

post a picture. this is really ironic.