January 3, 2011

The "Blur" That was Christmas Eve ..... 2010

Since I was born Christmas Eve has been spent with my mom's family .. first
at my great grandma's house until I was 18 .. Now at the kids
great grandma's .... (Yes, at 91 gram hosted another fabulous christmas Eve..
complete with dinner, homemade cookies, Christmas carols (my favorite) .. and lots of presents and family fun...)


All Grams Great Grandchildren ..

The "Whole" family ...

Papa and Grandma ... you're the best

Then off to Mark's family (Yes, since he was little Christmas Eve was when then celebrated also)
We make it work and enjoy the fun ...
Grandma Bliss with her grandkids ....
Another great evening with the Bliss' at Steve and Julie's house
Lots of snacks, cookies and coffee .. lots of coffee .. it get's late!!!

The "girl " cousins

Mom and her boys !!!


No comments: