January 10, 2011

My "Heart"

This weekend I permanently gave myself a "Heart"
Yes, I got a tatoo ...
Over the last few months and through my health journey
I have looked at life different. I have enjoyed it more,
taken more time to see the little things,
and held on to the words
Love, Hope and Appreciate.
So my new little heart is a daily reminder to live these words!!!
As a show of support, love, friendship, and so much more ..
Heather got the same heart ... so together we will
always share our hearts !!!!
It's amazing to me how the word friend has changed over my life.
I never knew that a friend could be life changing...
but they can ...
Heather you are amazing ... I would NOT have made it with out you!!!
You have listened to me, loved me, held me up, let me cry, kept me sane, told me to be quiet
 when I needed to hear it, kicked my butt a bit, and just
been there ... been there ... been there.
Whatever I needed you supplied... I love you and I thank you so much for
blessing my life and I love that we will always be reminded of that with our "hearts"

1 comment:

Heatherly said...

I've been given all the same gifts and blessings with you. A life changing and life sustaining friendship. Love you too!