January 11, 2012

It's a new year!!!

We loved .. i mean LOVED .. having the week after New Years off ... the kids didn't go back to school until the 9th !!!
Which left lots of time for fun and organization..
Like the fridge .. scubbed, cleaned and organized .. it's amazing how a thing like that can make you feel good :)

Time for friends and relaxing

Hanging in the spa!!!

Ryan and I had a great date night !!
Dinner at Ryan's favorite and a shopping trip to get stuff for his room ...


Afternoons at the beach

Shopping for new cleats (not an easy task) I lost count at 25 pairs tried on

evenings of indoor soccer


A new pair of walking shoes for me ( I wore my last pair out )

 The pair that ryan finally decided on !! Gotta love them

 Memorable time spent with Papa learning his favorite new trade !!!

Ryan loved every moment and completed his first project



Blessed ... Time is precious and we did enjoy it... And I got one last gift too, but for now it's my secret!!


1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

Ryan is one remarkable kid. And thanks to his "team" (family)... he's so well rounded.