November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

The kids are little anymore, they don't want to trick or treat with mom and dad.
They made plans of their own, Nicole even drove herself to her plans.
So, I held onto as many of our traditions as I could that didn't interfere with
their plans.
Papa & Grandma here - Check
Pizza for dinner - Check
pictures of the 2 of them on the porch - Check
Papa handing out candy out front - check
lots of candy - check
fun times - check



 Nicole wore my Candy striper Volunteen uniform from 1980 at Downey Hospital (haha)
 

 

 
 silly kids .....
 



 a great night of fun and lots of candy !!!
 
But, you know  me, I don't do well with change, so I missed my grandparents, I missed my aunt & uncle, we missed sheri and the kids ... and my BFF ..
Things change I get it .. just don't have to like it ..
 
All in all .... Great evening !!!!
Happy  HaLloWeEn !!


No comments: