October 13, 2010

10/10/10

Oh and a "Crazy" fortune teller .... Ryan drew the sword .. a sign of strength and fortitude ... he will claim the futher with both hands
 






It only happens every hundreds of years ....
today my unlce larry turned 65 on Oct. 10 of 2010
What a party ... dancing, drinking and lots of fun times
Dad and his brothers and sister
I love my cousin Kristin

The Birthday boy and anniversary couple
Papa and Nicole dancing the night away ....
Oh and Nicole drew the page card (on of the fortune tellers favorite) her future is bright and she will achieve great things if she puts herself out there !!
and me ...
My past was so so, my present .. I worry a lot of what others think (who told her) and my future card was
the DEVIL ... (a picture of the devil holding a string with 2 small devils on the end ..
Scarred me a little .. but she said oh I LOVE THIS CARD .....
I will accomplish many great things in the future but I need the help of others to do it. She said the great thing
is I shine for it but others had to do the work with me .. Hummm.... we shall see !!!

No comments: