October 24, 2010

Still Waiting......

It's been a week since I met with Dr. Agajanian....
He confirmed I am severly anemic and ordered many tests...
So, this week I did a 24 hour urine study
a bowel study and gave
9 tiger viles (large)
and 1 small vile of blood. As with me you never know what a
trip to the lab will be like. Well after 15 minutes for the tech just to
type in all the tests I needed, a change of rooms (to one with a cot)
and my ipod on high .. I survived the blood draw, but not without
a little drama. One minute I'm sitting up, the next I'm out ....
Of course, Lori passed out...
3 glasses of water  and 15 minutes later off I went.
So, with the first set of tests down, it's just a waiting game ...
my next appointment is monday, Nov. 1st...
We'll see ... I do know that I am not alone
and believe that   God has not give me anything I can't handle.
God has also granted me with great friends and family who will
keep me sane through this. Thanks for the refridgerator jokes.....

1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

I was just thinking about you. Thanks for the update. i will call you.