October 14, 2010

24 Hours and Counting ....

We are down to a 24 hour count down until my big
dr.'s appt.
Friday morning I am going to the
Oncology Institute of Hope to see a
hemotologist/oncologist to see what is going on with my hemoglobin count.
I am excited to know that some of the symptons that I have experienced
over the last few months may have a reason. I am a little scarred but confident that
things will work out and I do know that God works
in mysterious ways and will watch over me.
 Who knew a routine colonoscopy would lead to
all this fun .... However, I would have not done anything
about my sluggish, tired, aching old body if not for
the colonoscopy. So, off I go on the road to health, figuring this out, walking,
cutting out some foods and eating better.
"The Lord does not give us more than we can handle", He has more faith
in me than I do, but I will rise to the occasion.



No comments: