September 21, 2011

It continues ....................

Ulcertive Colitis ....
This is the latest... It wasn't my imagination, it isnt my fault ...
With meds, a better diet & excerise
the hope is we can keep it in check ...
My journey just continues, I try to find the silver lining in each piece of it ..
some days are better than others, but life will go on and with each answer a new perspective on
Life ... the next question does this have to do with my iron issues, looking like not, but
we will continue to work and strive to find out what i do next!!!
Stay in the moment, love the gifts i've been given a long the way, be thankful for the hands that are holding mine along the way and continue to hope for answers in the months to come...
Lori, everything happens for a reason .. hold on to that and know that it will be OK..
WOW.. everyone loves to talk about butt issues... friends stay tuned !!

No comments: