September 6, 2011

Oh my it's gone !!!

There is nothing like glancing down at your finger ... only to discover your diamond
GONE from your wedding ring ...
Well that's what happened last week ...
after a day of crazy .. i noticed my diamond was gone ..
but God was looking out for me .. I noticed at REI sporting goods and with the help of
lots of Ryans team mates and families..
Haley my hero found it ... sitting on the ground next to a chair I had sat in ..
What are the chances of that ...
Thank you Haley from the bottom of my heart ...
Next ... get it fixed, insured and checked regularly....
Wow ... i'm blessed

2 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

oh Im so glad this had a happy ending! whew!

andrea dee said...

yes, you are. i lost mine over a year ago and never found it. hooray for you! hopefully someone used mine to make their house payment or something worthwhile.