June 11, 2013

As we settle in to our new normal for the minute ....

My new nurse ...
Oh help me !!!

My view !!! 24 hours a day ... I sit all day, I sleep all night on this part of the couch ...
Oh and through in a minor sprain of Ryan's ankle landed him in the X-ray dept. today ..

 Friday, April 19th we got to meet Olive our adorable new cousin ... (thank you Erin & Robby for the amazing weekend for Nic)

 Mark enjoyed giving me shots in my stomach way to much (i'll be glad when this part is over)

 it's been a week and half since my fall and the swelling has gone down enough to put a real cast on my arm .. (Hate)

Update, my Frankenstein knee ... gross still

 In the meantime life goes on ..
Ryan's steel drum's played at Knotts Berry farm and enjoyed 6 hours of fun with his friends
 


No comments: