June 22, 2013

update!!!

Well its been over 9 weeks ....
 Arm cast off .... brace on
using a bone stimulator, along with vitamin therapy
as we hope that my knee heals ...
Still waiting ..
Will it heal and I get to start therapy ???
Will if fall apart, as the doctor is afraid of ???
Who knows ..
 





 
Patience is not one of my best virtues, but i'm trying ...
When I fell, the week after Easter break ( yes, Easter)
I thought dumb move, this sucks 8 weeks and by summer i'd be on the road to recovery.
Well, i'm on the road, but not sure what road ...
Yes, i'm stronger, yes my arm is better, yes i'm in therapy for my arm,
But ... I still can't bend my leg, I still don't know if it will heal at all,
I don't know if it heals, if I need surgery on the pins
If it doesn't heal, will I loose my knee cap entirely ...
My patience is being tested, in as much as I believe that everything
happens for a reason,  I don't know what this reason is...
But, I will continue to sit, continue to do all I can to heal,
and I will try to stay positive as my summer moves along ...
With a hope that I can enjoy some of it with my family...
Heal, Heal, Heal !!!!

No comments: