June 11, 2013

first milestone in recovery

This is the day that I have been anxiously awaiting since my accident ....
The day I am suppose to get my arm cast off
It's just the beginning but I will  take every milestone I can.
I hated the cast, as you can see, I destroyed it.
This is my 4th cast and with my 5th trip to the doctor 2 weeks prior they placed the
cuts in it so I could breathe a bit ....
I CAN'T WAIT .....




 Here we go ... off to the room ... get that machine out and cut this thing OFF .....   they are just laughing at me ....


It's off, it's gross,  but it doesnt' smell !!!
The break still shows in my x-ray so I need to wear a brace and no weight beating on it.
I start rehab on Friday for my arm.
My knee however ... it's not healing .. so now he is saying 12 weeks before I
can do anything or even think about really bending it. I was moved into a new brace.
yuk, this is even worse ....
 
Bring on the next chapter, bring on what comes next ..
I want my life back
 
 


No comments: