June 11, 2013

and time continues

At this point it has  been over a month ....
I am still sleeping on the couch, not walking, can't leave the house without Mark,
haven't showered ( in a real shower) in over a month, have to rely on help for just about everything.
The bright star is my friends and family...
Thanks to them, I have had help whenever I needed it, we have had hot meals delivered every other day for weeks now and will continue to for more weeks to come.
 
The pain is now manageable, but the anxiety is thru the roof,
I need fresh air ... DAILY ...
However, I can't during the day .. so I just sit !!!!!

 to add to the fun...
Nic and Mark headed to urgent care ... she fractured her toe a few days ago at prom ...
Yep, at prom .. that is what happens when you get stepped on by high heals...




 Then we discover a huge bee hive in the back yard.
I hire a bee keeper to get rid of them, but mark made me cancel him ...
Mark and Ryan will handle this ... So late at night, they covered themselves up and off they went
to take care of our bee issue ... Believe it or not .. They did ...
Thousands of bees .... Dead .....
honey, lots of honey covering our wall, but the bee's are deceased.
 






 dead and gone !!!!


 
My broken bones .... lets hope they are healing


No comments: